JEE Main Examination dates for March, April and May sessions have been released. Now, it’s time to start preparing for the exam. JEE is one of the toughest competitive exams to score good marks. As per the notification from National Testing Agency (NTA), a computer-based test (CBT) is conducted every year for Admission to 31 National Institutes of Technology (NITs), 25 Indian Institutes of Technology (IIITs) and 28 Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs).
Early preparation for the exams is crucial as the JEE is a difficult competitive exam to score good marks. National Testing Agency (NTA) has updated all JEE Main 2021 dates at the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. In this article, some guidelines are listed below for the preparation of JEE examination for the students.
Guides to spend the last few days before the exam
- Students should be aware of the time and days left for exams and plan accordingly. Don’t panic and be stressed because of the time left for revising the concepts and topics you have learned.
- Don’t lose your focus while studying. Keep away the things that make you distracted and concentrate on your studies.
- Stay hydrated and healthy by drinking water and following a proper diet by having more veg foods. Avoid fast foods from outside for a few days before exams.
- A fixed sleep cycle is essential for managing time. Always try to study in the morning rather than at night. A fresh mind and body can boost up your memory and give a new start. Eight hours of sleep is a must for every individual.
- Avoid using phones, the Internet and social media for a few days before the examination so that your concentration will be on your studies. Don’t divert yourself from the target goal.
- The necessary formulas and equations can be noted somewhere to revise them whenever you feel forgotten. Mainly physics, chemistry maths subjects have more equations and theorems to learn.
- Take a mock test daily for self-assessment. By doing the test, you can find at which point you are weak and improve accordingly.
Spending Our Most Time on Bible Study
Explore various resources to help bring different and deeper meaning to what we read. If you want to really dig deep into scripture and strengthen your faith this is the group for you. Guest speakers also accompany some of the sessions. Thursday night bible study seattle, spending as much time as needed to comprehend and apply the concepts.
Tips while attempting the paper
- Keep your admit cards ready, and don’t forget the things needed for your exams. It will help you avoid any last-minute hassle on exam day.
- Try to find the location of your exam before a day so that you can reach on time.
- Ensure that all questions with options appear on the computer screen by scrolling down
- Take a deep breath and pray for a few seconds and start with the subject you are confident in.
- Always be aware that negative marking is there. Don’t try to attempt the questions by guessing. If you are not sure about the answer, just skip.
- Don’t take much time for a particular question.
- First, answer the questions that are easier for you and then move to a difficult one to manage your time without wasting it.
- Always check the time after each question.
- Try to avoid unwanted stress and tension if you don’t know the answer. The remaining sections are there to score and skip if you are not sure about the answer.
- Avoid last-minute reading before entering the exam hall, which makes you more stressed.
- Finally, give your best shot for the exam.
Apart from these tips, everyone should be confident enough in themselves. Try to do more mock test papers to be thorough with the pattern of questions and scores. Students can access BYJU’S JEE Main 2021 solved question papers for further reference.
Consider exams as a fundamental way to success. It is in every individual’s hand. Be confident by making use of any kind of meditation like yoga. So work hard to achieve your ultimate goal for success. Enjoy your studies and best wishes.